Shore Platter - matte white
Shipping calculated at checkout.
This platter has a shallow depth with soft, organic curves finished in matte white inside and out
This platter is completely free of toxic heavy metals (like cadmium and lead) and carcinogens found in other, less robust, ceramic forms. Made in Tunisia
18.9" x 13" x 1.8"H
USE AND CARE
This stoneware bowl has been fired at heats exceeding 1200°C. Gharayn stoneware is naturally heat and shatter resistant, microwave safe and suitable for the dishwasher and the freezer. However, be aware of:
- Oven use: Because stoneware is a fragile material, we advise extra caution as we offer no guarantee.
- Quick and extreme changes in temperature could cause thermal shock causing your stoneware to crack.
- Do not preheat stoneware and do not place wet stoneware in the oven.
- Do not use on the grill
- Do not place dense, frozen food items on Stoneware.
- Do not place hot stoneware directly on a cold surface as it may cause cracks, use trivet or a towel and let it cool down to avoid such cracks.
- The use of sharp utensils may leave slight scratches (especially on a matte finish). A few options can help you remove them; rub your dishes using a good scrubber with baking soda, cream of tartare or a scouring powder (Bar Keepers Friend) with water.