- Oven use: Because stoneware is a fragile material, we advise extra caution as we offer no guarantee.
- Quick and extreme changes in temperature could cause thermal shock causing your stoneware to crack.
- Do not preheat stoneware and do not place wet stoneware in the oven.
- Do not use on the grill
- Do not place dense, frozen food items on Stoneware.
- Do not place hot stoneware directly on a cold surface as it may cause cracks, use trivet or a towel and let it cool down to avoid such cracks.
- The use of sharp utensils may leave slight scratches (especially on a matte finish). A few options can help you remove them; rub your dishes using a good scrubber with baking soda, cream of tartare or a scouring powder (Bar Keepers Friend) with water.