Sea Serving Bowl - matte black
Shipping calculated at checkout.
This extra large serving bowl has a 120 oz capacity finished in a matte black.
This bowl is completely free of toxic heavy metals (like cadmium and lead) and carcinogens found in other, less robust, ceramic forms. Made in Tunisia
6"D x 10.5"dia
USE AND CARE
This stoneware bowl has been fired at heats exceeding 1200°C. Gharayn stoneware is naturally heat and shatter resistant, microwave safe and suitable for the dishwasher and the freezer. However, be aware of:
- Oven use: Because stoneware is a fragile material, we advise extra caution as we offer no guarantee.
- Quick and extreme changes in temperature could cause thermal shock causing your stoneware to crack.
- Do not preheat stoneware and do not place wet stoneware in the oven.
- Do not use on the grill
- Do not place dense, frozen food items on Stoneware.
- Do not place hot stoneware directly on a cold surface as it may cause cracks, use trivet or a towel and let it cool down to avoid such cracks.
- The use of sharp utensils may leave slight scratches (especially on a matte finish). A few options can help you remove them; rub your dishes using a good scrubber with baking soda, cream of tartare or a scouring powder (Bar Keepers Friend) with water.